Thursday, April 26, 2012

Melissa & Doug my sons other parents

 If y'all have ever heard me talk about Melissa & Doug toys you would think i am nuts.
I truly love them and that is because my son loves them. They are his other parents in a way the ones who have way more time than i do to check the safety of his favorite play things. Our latest M&D addition to the family was the Trunki . It has done something amazing something i didn't think was possible it gave us our living room back. I know i didn't think it could be mine again either to quote a friend who also has a little one about Isaac's age " Its like Babies"R"Us threw up in my living room "-Brooke. The Trunki  is great at his age it can be used as a toy chest and will grow with him. I am all about finding great buys that will grow with him. It will be a suit case when we go on our family trip to Disney because it is carry-on approved and i can even let him ride it while i pull it with the cool straps that is comes with when he gets older. but go check out the web site on them and fall in love with all of their educational toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment